Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So Proud

I just want to climb to the top of my building and scream to all of Chicagoland that my Cable Lagoon is being test knit by Raverlry Members.

Then I think about that statement. Do I really want to do that? Heck, I'm still proud but I think people view me as odd enough already.

I posted on the Test Knitters Forum on Ravelry and dudes... I got some serious responses. So far I have 8 people request the pattern and one knitter is showing her progress on her projects page,

::squeal::

I love the idea that my little socky-pattern is out there in the hands of another. So don't fret my friends. Soon there will be a link here to download the pattern for all to share. It will be free because god-for-bid I let anyone pay for my writing and if your reading this going...it's okay send it my way, I'll try test knitting it. Just put your email address in the comments and I'll forward it on over.

In other Knitty goodness, tonight we are celebrating the 3rd Anniversary of the South Suburban Chicago SnB. I will be surrounded by my fiber loving friends tonight and I can't think of a better way to spend my evening;)

2 comments:

Knitterary said...

Nobody thinks you're odd! This is your first design and you should crow about it!

k_purls2 said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you! Also I'm going to respond to the tagged this weekend!

Go Kris!