Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meme

I was tagged by A:) at Knit and Run to play in a meme.

The rules: Are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answer.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was working for a local newspaper and hating my 30 cent raise. Decided that was it and put my resume out there in the world. Several months later I was working downtown at the same office I am now. Mr. E was 3 at the time and I was just beginning my relationship with my now husband Daddy E.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today - not in any particular order? Get some new plants into the ground, BBQ some ribs for dinner and cut up the batch of strawberries for dessert...can you say yummm to strawberry shortcake. Mop the kitchen floor. Take a nap. And yes a nap is always on my to-do list;)

3. Snacks I enjoy: Smoked almonds. Toffee. Cinnamon Raisin Toast. Bagel & cream cheese...this could go on and on.

4. Places I've lived: Home town is Auburn Mi...then moved with parents to Hinsdale Il. Lived in Bolingbrook IL for a few years until I moved out into my first apartment in Woodridge Il.

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Besides building a house around my knitting and spinning love? Travel to all the places I've been dreaming about... Rome, Alaska, Eygpt and New Zealand and so much more.

Here are the six people I'm tagging:
Knitterary
K2P2
Kung Fu Knitting
Dreamsweaver
Purl Talk
Tangled

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kris,
I would love to do this. But I can't. I don't know six people with blogs you haven't already hit.
dreamsweaver

Laurelena said...

I'm in the same boat, but I have some non-knitting friends I can tag.