Sunday, May 25, 2008

How Sweet It Is

I hope you have done a little of this:



I sure did. Plenty of brats, steak, corn and a little asparagus. Yum. Then of course I did a little of this:



Nothing like Red Mulch to make things look sweet. All of these things combined with this:



Sweet Fulmar sleeves (two at a time) were cast-on Thursday. They have surly grown fast and it makes me not want to put it down.

I would also like to point out that when you hand over laundry responsiblities to a almost thirteen year old boy it tends to lead to NO Laundry being done by the thirteen year old boy.

Seriously... 9 loads of laundry and I'm not done.

Another piece of random news... I'm still in love with Indiana Jones. sigh.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love grilling season. Steak and burgers and dogs... yum!

Awesome sleeves. :)

Knitterary said...

You're going to be wearing your fulmar while I'm still trying to recalculate the armscyes! The sleeves look great!