Wednesday, May 14, 2008

5:27 a.m.

Every morning for the past week I've woken up at that exact time.

Why?

I have no idea. I'm not a morning person. My alarm is set for 6:25 a.m. - and I sometimes have to hit the snooze at least twice.

So, why is it that I wake up suddenly with worry that I over slept. Grab the alarm clock and pull it close enough to see and BAM... 5:27

Does not matter if I went to bed at 10:30 or Midnight. Same thing for the past 5 days. If anything it's bizarre and it's really starting to piss me off. I love sleep. I make a point of taking naps on the weekends because I love it so much.

Unfortunately if it happens again, I think I'll be forced to get out of bed and I don't know... exercise. gosh... the horror of it all;)

The only change in my life as been an added medication from my doctor. Went in awhile ago for that yearly thing we do and I spoke about my hormonal issues. He then put me on a med for PMDD (premenstrual dysphoric disorder). If you click on the link the site has a "quick screener" test to take in order to see your chances of having it. Dudes...I clicked every single symptom. Each symptom has varied degrees, but I find the week before the Big M...is a very difficult roller coaster ride.

I was on the meds for all of 6 days when I stopped taking them. The doc suggested I go for at least 3 months, but I can't handle it. The last 4 days I had a continues migraine and don't wont to be pain anymore. The only ideas I'm thinking about is perhaps going the vitamin route. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

On To Knitting.



Fulmar has been in full swing since the socks came off the needles. I'm just inches away from being done with the front...this means I'm totally past the half way point of having this project done.

I've been having mixed feelings about starting anything new as I don't want to slow this great progress down. Yet I can't help but skim through magazines and day dream about the next big thing? Wow...what will I do after Fulmar?

No comments: