Monday, November 27, 2006

Post-Turkey Update

I've made a heel!! Oh, yeah...I have a little hope of having these done for Christmas morning:) I had to try it on of course, and yes it is large...which is good. I just hope he likes them, I know I do:)



I was going to post a picture on Sunday night, but alas this weekend project got in the way...here is why:



We had been living with white walls for years and now we have color. It's dark, but I'm loving it more and more each day.



Yes, we took the holiday as a chance to update the master bedroom. It took on a life of it's own, with holiday cooking and drop cloths, paint brushes...and the want for fiber between my fingers....it's finally done...no scratch that, it's just painted. I spent all day Sunday putting everything back to normal, with a slight rearranging of the furniture. The room feels like someone else’s house:) kinda good right? I woke up with a smile on my face and had a lovely time getting ready in the morning. I just wish the budget was open to drapes and bedspreads...but that will all come in time. I'm sure my sewing machine will be humming in my ear pretty soon.

No comments: