Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Play Date With Eugene

Some weeks ago, my dear friend Laurelena told me she too was also in the middle of making a Giraffe and it just so happens that we both finished with our little guys at the same time!

This then brings on a great opportunity to have a Play Date with my Geoffrey and her Eugene. With the weather conditions outside not the best place to gather we headed to Nana's Knitting Shop.



They were Best Buds from the beginning.




Although as the afternoon progressed, they did fall into some trouble and Mr. Ben had to intervene to hold down the law in the shop.

To see what other antiques these little guys got them selves into... stay tuned.

3 comments:

dclulu said...

So cute!

-k. said...

oh my gawd you guys... seriously!? too cute!!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I loved it. Thanks