Friday, February 12, 2010

2010 Ravelympics

It seems that I've gone off the deep end and have joined in the craziness that is called Ravelympics.



This basically means that come the torch ceremony at 8pm (Chicago Time) for the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver. I will cast on for new project and then have 17 days to finish this project.



This is the yarn I plan on using to make the Beaumont Tam... scroll down to the hat done up in red and white.

The only downside I see with this project is my color selection. I have a feeling I might not like it. More contrast is needed, but heck you never know.

So what happens if I don't finish the Tam?



I then pull out this sucker. Yes, the Left Over Sock Yarn Blanket. I haven't touched this since 2008. I Know! For.Ever.

And this might seem kinda weird, but I'm really kinda looking forward to working on the blanket a little. I might not finish the blanket in 17 days, but I will have gotten a huge chunk of it completed.

1 comment:

yarnorgy(Bethany) said...

I might have to jump in as well! I think I'll frog the Irish Hiking scarf I am working on because it's a bit too bulky... restart in bigger needles... and call it my project! Sound like a plan?