When I started, I had already made 15 squares and now I have 24 squares completed since Monday.
I think that's a good start, but a drop in the bucket when it comes to this over all complete number of 414.
Some of you might have noticed that the one of the squares was larger then the others. This larger square technically takes up the same space as 4 squares. I like the randomness of adding larger squares to this blanket... I adds character;)
If I continue at this pace I believe I'll have another 50 squares completed come the end of Ravelympics. That would put me close to 1/4 of the completed project. wow. This is truly a big project.