Monday, January 05, 2009

Second Verse, Same as the First



On New Years Eve I cast-on for a new pair of socks and I can't get enough of the green. I seriously want to eat these socks. The yarn is the Malabrigo sock yarn in Lettuce colorway. Go figure, right?

I've been having a very difficult time not starting the St. Brigid as I'm not suppose to start until February along with everyone else in the Knit-A-Long. sigh. So in light of the fabulous cables to come I've done this pair of socks up in my own pattern, Cable Lagoon.

As of today the pattern has been downloaded 536 times, HOOT! If you'd like to download your own copy, you'll find the link on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Jenni Renee said...

I scrolled through the posts on the main page and the socks look really neat finished! Nice Job!