Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Cheesecake Ever

I seriously wish the Internet would catch up and get taste-o-vision so you could partake in the awesome goody-ness that is Blueberry Cheesecake. I know several of you are going to be mad at me for not posting a photo, but seriously... it's that good and nobody is happy with a photo of an empty pie plate.

My dear friend Knitterary knows how to throw a party and when it was deemed Winter Blues Bash... Well hell! Blueberry cheesecake is a must. I did a little research and then saw this recipe that had 74 reviews and 96 percent of the reviews would make it again, Perfect!

I would like to mention when you make the topping, go for the full 10 oz jar of fruit spread, as you can never have enough;)

In knitting news, the Pea Coat is all seemed up and will be lined soon. I don't want to post any more photos until it's complete and I have my photo shoot. I do have to say that I'm really falling in love with it again. (you were right TT;) The issue was lining up the belts properly so that one side isn't lopsided and the collar isn't distorted with my right side on my chest and the left up by my ear.

Postwar Mittens are almost complete with only thumbs and binding off for the tips:



I know I'm going to try and block these, but is there any suggestion on how to do that? should I do it on a tall glass?

The Cable Lagoon Socks are coming right along. I've modified my own pattern and done the heel flap gusset instead of the short-row heel as it's my preferred method. I've got plenty of yarn, so no need in worrying about running out.

2 comments:

Knitterary said...

Do you have a glass big enough for blocking those? What about an inverted wine bottle?

Anonymous said...

You know, I just realized we forgot about blueberries being high in antioxidants! Another reason to indulge in the yummy goodness of your Blueberry Cheesecake!
Bethany