Friday, October 24, 2008

One Love

There have been some things going on lately that have me in a funk and I didn't want my blog to be dragged down by it. Not that my peeps could not handle it or be there completely understanding and all that. You guys are awesome that way. It's just that family can get complicated and I don't think it would be good to broadcast via blog the frustrations of my daily life.

The one thing that hits the spot and lifts my spirits is a little Bob Marley....

Let them all pass all their dirty remarks (One love)
There is one question I'd really love to ask (One heart)
Is there a place for the hopeless sinner
Who has hurt all mankind just to save his own?
Believe me


Ya-mon!

Enough of that, how about an update in my knitting world? Of course you do.. Ogee Tunic is off the needles, blocked and seamed up.



A better photo shoot will happen soon. I'm just not happy with the lighting situation around here lately. I want nice pictures and it's hard to do that when the sunrises and sets at funky hours of the day. Lets not even talk about the overcast clouds making it gloomy... I like that kind of feel, but it doesn't help in the good photos kinda way.

In other exciting news... the man child made the basketball team.



We are so proud of him. It has been a rough battle to get him to this point, but he made it and now we just need him to stay there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, here's a big hug! Then congrats to Eric for making the Team! Yay! And wow on that sweater...turned out great! Bethany