Monday, December 03, 2007

FO: Mini-Half Blood Prince Socks



Pattern: Two Socks, Toe Up, on one Circ's (Magic Loop)
Yarn: Mackintosh Yarns in the Half Blood Prince colorway
Needles: US 1
Start Date: November 12, 2007
End Date: December 2, 2007
Comments: I finished these up last night as Miss Mac fell asleep on the couch with me. Well, of course I had to take a picture of them on her and what a better opportunity then now?

My hubby thought the other end was much cutter to photograph, but as he doesn't understand half of the things I do...it's okay.

My son would also like to point out that if I by chance knit him a pair a socks and plan on photographing them while he sleep, that I should take heed for booby-traps.

1 comment:

KathyR said...

The "other end" might be cuter in your hubby's opinion but I think that the socks are pretty darn cute!