Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tap-Tap-Tap

(swipe off the cob webs)...Is this thing on?...

Yeah, I've been a bit busy. It was a little thing called Christmas. I've rated the quality of the kids enjoyment on how soon they eat after opening presents. They didn't have a single bit of my baked French Toast. It was a good day. I hope everyone had a very Merry Holiday.

I will keep this short, as I do want to show off my goodies properly. Hubby was fantastic this year...I couldn't have asked for better;)



Kids look happy....



Yep, she did want to ride the bike, but we were lucky she didn't want to go outside;)

Had this to deal with and still dealing with...



Kinda stinks to use a bonus for something that is only 5 years old and should work. The only thing to bring my spirits up is holding a tiny-tiny little wee one...



Little Mimi was a delight. It's hard work being so little;)

No comments: