Friday, December 14, 2007

Whisky In, Wisdom Out

No... this is not a tale of my lush ways. I spent 60 minutes in traffic court last night and this was some advice the judge gave out. It pretty much sums up the whole story for these strangers, but I got a chuckle. I'm sure they were not not happy with the 50 dollar fine. I was lucky to have gotten my ticket dismissed. Yippee, as that means more cash towards holiday gifts.

Note to all suburbanites out there... walking in the middle of the street is a city violation. That is why we have sidewalks. Needless to say, my son got an ear full when I got home. I don't ever want to be that parent standing up in front of the judge.

I'm steady working on Fulmar...these neckline decreases go by fast. I'm already on the right side of this front panel.



I'm also declaring that my favorite swear word phrase is now Poo-Poo-Pee-Pee. My clever little stinker has come up with her own come back and she loves using it ... all. the. time. Well, at least when her brother is bothering her. It could be worse, right? I'm just waiting for the upgraded version Fu**ing-Poo-Poo-Pee-Pee-Head to come next.

No comments: