Thursday, September 28, 2006

Request Granted

First off, let me say how proud I am of my son, Eric. He is turning into the most amazing young man. Progress reports came in and we are all delighted with the results so far. Isn't he just adorable!!



At last night's SnB meeting, both me and Theresa show off our fingerless gloves done up in possum. Pattern by Knitty and can you believe you only need one skein?? Great idea for those quick gift projects. The funny realization we noticed was that we both used size 6 dpn's but ended up with different gauge...now see, you knew you need the do gauge and here is a prime example.


And to fill the request of Miss Becca...here is the progress on the Alpaca.


After getting home last night, I stayed up last night knitting and chatting away with my husband till the wee hours of the morning. It doesn't make for a great Thursday work day, but when you've got 225 stitches per row...that means I've got a gazillion more stitches before it starts to look like a sweater:) Here is a close-up of the front, only about an inch before I start the neck portion...then the slipped stitches...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh, marvelous!

So proud of Eric with you. He's a keeper. You'll have to keep the girls away with a stick very shortly!