Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Socks!

First off, I must show off my new dinning room table and chairs...are then not lovely! Now, if I can only keep the 2-year old and the insane cat away, then it will stay that way:)


Have you ever seen a color that just makes you smile...well, this would be it for me. I've been spending most of my time enjoying the Alpaca sweater soooo much that I feel like I've been ignoring the rest of my projects. Well, this yarn always makes me so cheerful and I have treated it badly and for that...I'm sorry.


And for you to full understand how far this project is....here it is on-the-foot:


I'm hoping to spend some quality time with this lovely happy bright sock tonight at my SnB group...maybe get some progess done. I'm sorry Socks on Two Circ's....I truly have not forgotten you:)

No comments: