Saturday, September 16, 2006

Yummy Alpaca

I discoved this yummy alpaca yarn at the Stiches Midwest, back in August. It called to me and I just fell in love it. I wasn't sure what I was going to knit until I was flipping thru the Interweave Spring 2006 magazine - the lace pullover just popped off the page.

The pattern is knit flat starting with the right sleeve and finishing with left sleeve. Once I start to end the project then the drop stiches will come into the design. The drop stiches will make the sweater light wieght and not to warm. Can't wait to see this as a finished piece. The yarn is sooooo super soft...ahhhh.

Another big plus is that my new plants are blooming! I discovered a huge sale at Home Depot...perfect timing, because day after I planted it rained for days and days.

And the day lilies will bloom any day now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sweater is gonna be way too pretty. I love your lillies by the way.