Thursday, June 18, 2009
A:-) at Knit and Run nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. It's an honor you think I'm so talented...Thanks!
The rules state: "When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Now the honest thing for me at this moment is telling you how hard it is to pick people...not that I don't know or read really honest scrappy blogs, but just don't care for the whole peer pressure aspect to it. So if your reading this and have a blog, please take it upon yourself and consider yourself tagged.
10 honest things about myself:
1. I prefer bare feet to shoes.
2. I can count on one hand the number of times a professional has cut my hair.
3. I can't cook unless my kitchen is clean, but hate to clean my kitchen.
4. I played the trombone in Jr. High only to get out of gym class.
5. I swear like a sailor and it's my fault one of Miss Mac's first words was Shit.
6. I once wrote a boys name in the girls bathroom stall.
7. I love to sing-along at the top of my lungs when I'm alone in the car.
8. I am not a fan of reality TV.
9. I prefer the pool to the beach because I can see the bottom.
10. I once believed way back in 1994 that the Internet was just a fad and look at me now!