Friday, June 05, 2009

Home Improvement Hell



The tile was grouted and I'm loving being able to walk on a new floor. I then started to prep for painting the walls, so lovely plastic covers my new floors. We patch a few holes, clean off the walls and BAM! hit a problem. The walls were originally lined with wallpaper which I had stripped off years ago.

Seriously... it was a cave. I now have glue residue still on the walls. My dearest husband claims that I only need to sand the walls and prime. I on the other hand don't feel it will be that easy. I DID test the walls to see if there was any glue, hell I did my darnedest but when I slapped some paint on it only gummed up and refused to stay on. I'm not going to argue with my husband, but I sure will say "I Told You So" when it doesn't work.

Not sure how much knitting I'll get done this weekend, but at least I get to look forward to a trip to The Fold. Our Stitch 'n Bitch's 4th Anniversary is being celebrated by a little fiber filled day. I promise to take pictures of our gallivanting... it's always a blast!

1 comment:

Paulie said...

Great site, I would love for you to post up these stories on my blog
homeimprovementhell.com

Thanks