Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh How Fair Is Your Isle

Okay...I'm so in love with this I can't even stand it. I casted-on days ago, took this picture yesterday afternoon to blog about how great the colors are coming out...



To then find myself unable to blog and ended up having knitted so much more. Check this out:



I'm at the point where I start my decreases...talk about a fast knit. Here is a picture I took while at the Stitches Salon...



I didn't take note of the designers name and for that I'm sorry, but it reminded me of stained glass and thought even of making this look like an abstract painting...how lovely it would be. Anyway...I digress. If your not familiar with this knitting structure, it's a fort about 2 stories tall covered with knitted spots of color.

Well...time to buggie off to the SnB tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, it's purty! Can't wait to see it in person. I got there too late Wednesday -- you had already left. Ah well. Next week.