Friday, January 05, 2007

Okay, I'm Falling In Love:)

Only thing on my needles, well...at least it's the only thing I'm concentrating on. I really wanted to see how quickly I could knit a finished pair of socks..and to make sure that both socks are equally the same, I'm doing them on two circ's. Any little moments I have, the socks get pulled out and add a row here and a row there. Delay on the commute into work, no problem more time to knit. Soup at Corner Bakery and I'm knitting like the wind and look what has happened... Yes, there socks...



Okay, so there not complete yet, but I'm soooooo in love with this pattern, yarn and my spontaneous knitting moments, that I can't help but gush:) I know the new owner will love them too....yes mom, if your reading this...your babies are almost complete. It will be hard to send these off, but I know you'll dig them as much as I do!

And guess what this little one is doing?



Being the star artist she is. My little Mac was silent...now when I say this you have to really understand that there is no such thing as silence in a house with a toddler. It was so silent that I heard the cat breathing from across the room. Well, Godmamma Karen (bless you) gave this to Mackenzie for the holidays and she was going hog wild. So, you know I got to knit in silence for 25 whole minutes? I hear you gasping...I know...I was impressed too. Dear Karen also came thru in the knitting department...just adorable.



Click Here to the designer who created this lovely piece of art. And the Winter Knits which has tons of cool patterns, I just can't choose which one to start!!

Happy Knitting!!

No comments: