Friday, October 27, 2006

Thank You Lady Eleanor

I have got say that Entrelac has to be the most rewarding "Right Before Your Very Eyes" patterns I've had the pleasure of knitting. Yes...yes the Clapotis was amazing and very fun, but this is magic. Thanks to the designer Kathleen Power Johnson (what a great middle name by the way) for publishing the Lady Eleanor Entrelac Stole pattern in Pam Allen's Scarf Style book. Brilliant I tell you....and also thank you Theresa for suggestion this pattern for my felted bag. I've tossed the cotton swatch to the side and said Screw That....I Wana Start on this Baby Now!!



I'll knit one long panel and seem part of the sides and have a remaining piece flap over the opening...still considering the handle? Any suggestions? Think of the big messenger bags...and wondering about an adjustable strap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how heavy will the contents be? How large the bag? My two handle/strap recommendations would be 5 stitch i-cord, or buying a purse handle thingie at Jo-Ann's.