Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Moment in Time

The weekend went by so quickly and was filled with such wonder...wonder of time, love, happiness, dancing and wedding cake....ahhhhh the wedding cake. I think that's what did me in on my WW meeting come Monday evening. Since no knitting got done, well, can't say that I didn't knit, but no progress has been made to actually post.

Here is a smile that brightens my day every morning...



And here she is giving her mommy a heart attack!



Why does she climb every where?? does anyone know?? I'll give it to her, she's one smart cookie.

Now for the wedding...wish I had more pictures to upload and I'm sorry Becca and Jason, but gosh thoses batteries are bloody annoying! They went out right when the ceremony started...



And just in case...here is the close-up...



Thanks for inviting our family to join you on that beautiful day... and congratulations again. The ceremony was easy to follow, thanks to the help of the program guide. I loved that they skipped down the isle as they left...Favorite appetizer was the tomato soup with grilled cheese (good pick Jason)...Sushi was delightful as well. Wish I could post a picture of the whole family together, but alas those darn batteries....I'm going to have to request a picture from the Bride and Groom.

Well, till next time....

No comments: