Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In Deep

I'm so busy right now, I don't even know what to say. Knitting is getting done, but I've been swiped away by bathroom remodeling. Over the weekend we made some major purchases for supplies. Here is sample of tile and cabinet:



You don't really realize all the little things that go into putting this stuff up. I'm so excited right now, as this is something we've been waiting to do for years... and when I mean years I'm talking 8 years.

The Selbu Modern hat is done and I love it. I'm hoping to do a photo shoot soon, but as it's rained every day since I've finished. Which is good for my plants not so good for the blog;)



Next bit of news is that Stitches Midwest class schedule is up for review as a down-loadable PDF. Yeah it's 5 months away until Stitches, but super excited anyway!!

No comments: