Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Yeah, so... right then. What have I been up to? Knitting of course you sillies. I've been meaning to get on here and post a little something, but you know how it goes. The great Mother Nature dumps 8 inches of snow in your lap, Pace Buses decided it's a snowstorm and stop running the commuter route, schools are closed, try to dig your car out of the mother load of avalanche snow piles to only call work and plead for a snow day.



Meanwhile I started some manly rib socks. The yarn is Regia Tweed, which is a lovely dark brown superwash yarn. So no worries about hand washing!! I love the little bits of color...reds, yellows and green. Here is a close up of those bits.



I'm doing my standard toe-up on two circular needles with the gusset heel flap. Kinda sweating over here on the yardage, but luckily I'm doing toe up. Why do men's socks take for ever? I think if Miss Mac tired them on they'd be tights;)

Not to much knitting going on otherwise...I'm hoping to pop these bad boys off the needles and get on to the Dragon Dance STR soon.

Today, (well, I can't say it loud enough) is a very important day... nooooo, not elections (although you need to go if you haven't yet today) ... come on it's Fat Tuesday... now where can I find a paczki around here?

No comments: