Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How Do I Deal?

I try to create interesting photos of my finished objects. I try to take an unique approach to the subject matter. I could just plop the thing on my obnoxious bedspread and be done with it. I'm not going to say I'm super cool about it, but lets just say I at least put thought into it.

Do you even have a clue as to what I have to go through in order to get the right shot? This is in no way ranting or bashing anyone... While deleting some unused photos from my camera I noticed a trend. Here is some samples of why it's so hard to be me.







Maybe it's not sooooo hard, but...yeah, do you see how I have to deal with such cute camera monsters?

4 comments:

k_purls2 said...

they are adorable, your son reminds me of mine. Hilarious. Is that your Central Park Hoodie? I like that color.

Sorry to be nosey intruder in your picture, but I like the wall colors in your home.LOL!

Thanks for taking interesting photos with your FOs.

And thanks for the blocking tip! it worked!

Kris said...

I'm glad the blocking worked...it can get frustrating not knowing. And yep that's my Hoodie...I <3 CPH.

SimplyMe said...

Yeah, but it's so worth it in the end. I tried getting the girls to take good pics, and as long as I don't want the fo in the picure or the pic at a wonky angle, I'm good to go!!!!!! That first one is priceless!!!!

Jen said...

I should let you borrow my Border Collie. He loves being in pictures too. LOL