- Someone on Twitter had said TNNA is like a Marathon. That is so true.
- I'm actually grateful that I didn't go out to the bar on Saturday
night because Sunday morning I felt like I had been run over by a truck. Thus the reason to train for this Marathon.
- There was this crazy event called ComFest happening in Columbus during
the TNNA convention. Apparently, there is a court decision in Columbus
making it legal for women to go topless in public. This makes going to dinner very interesting;)
- Everyone was talking about knitting pasties to pass out on the streets next year:P
- Having Jeni's Ice Cream three times a day will make you go through withdrawal upon coming home.
- Carry a big purse/bag. You'll need it for catalogs, brochures, book signings and samples.
- Take plenty go snacks for the long haul on the Megabus and no matter what, wait until the bus stops at a rest stop. Do not under any circumstances use the facilities on the bus.
- Wear comfortable shoes. Cute doesn't matter if your feet are dead to the world halfway through the day.
- Everyone is friendly. Don't play shy. Deep breath, say Hi and pass out those business cards!
So? How many more days until the next TNNA? Not soon enough. Thank you to all those who said Hi, and took the time to talk to me.
Hugs all around!