Saturday, June 23, 2012

TNNA Friday Day 1

Last night was awesome! After taking a 6 hour bus ride to Columbus Ohio, I checked in to my hotel to freshen up for the Yarn Thing Designer Dinner. The wonderful host Marly Bird put on a fantastic party. One of the cleaver things about this party was it was a masquerade. From cute and clever to beautiful and funny...it was something to break the ice and a conversation starter. Which was huge for me because this party was way out of my comfort zone.

I got whiplash from seeing all the top designers I admired over time. I was now among them... And not on my computer screen.

Another incredible thing about this gathering of 125 designers is the swag. Sponsors really poured the hearts out and I'm still amazed at what I'm discovering I this bag.





I'm just now coming down from my Jeni's ice cream high of the day, but I'm hoping I'll be able to share more of my first TNNA experiences with you.

Peace my knitters!

No comments: