Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Gum Drops on the Promenade



My latest project is some gift knitting that I'm sure the recipient wont be spoiled by this blog. My son's grandma had hinted at some socks for her very own when Miss Mac went for a visit wearing the purple and pink striped ones.



Don't fret grandma, you're getting some Gum Drops in your stockings this year.



The pattern was from the Rockin Sock Club last year and is now available for everyone else. I love the stretch with this pattern, which puts any fears of not fitting out the window.



As a quick note. I picked up a remote for my camera. I can't tell you how awesome this is.... no more back and forth to set a 10 second timer. Hoot!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

A remote! Wow I wonder if I can get one for my camera, that would make life MUCH easier.

Love the socks the colour is yum.

KathyR said...

Oooo, pretty! I hope for your sake though, your son didn't get his length from Grandma!

Jen said...

The socks are beautiful! Love the pattern and the color! :)