Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Random Wednesday

Just a couple of juicy bits to get you over this hump day.

1. The Nubby Cardigan is coming along great. I've made it to the sleeves:



Black is so hard to photograph, so I apologies for the ugly picture. Another thing that I've learned about knitting with black, besides the need for bright light is that it's kinda boring to look at. The pattern is not difficult, so it makes good TV knitting, but seriously...YAWN!

2. Celtic Icon has been my obsession lately. The back/top hood part is done and now I'm on to the fronts:



I'm ALMOST to the point where I've memorized the cable, which is kinda cool. I'm hoping to have this ready to wear for when Stitches Midwest comes into town in September.

3. Speaking of Stitches, I've signed up for two classes. Dotty Knits, which is a mosaic knitting class and Where Do They Get Those Numbers for altering your patterns.

4. My commute from work has me taking a train, then a commuter bus that travels through the neighborhood and this is a little video of my walk home from the bus stop.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

What a cutie! And I love the cables... the color, too :)