Wednesday, March 19, 2008

FO: Wicked



Pattern: Wicked

Yarn: 4 skeins Malabrigio in Sealing Wax colorway

Needles: US 9

Start Date: February 24, 2007

End Date: March 15, 2007

Comments: I added an extra two inches to the body, along with added increases for my voluptuous hips. The pattern calls for a moss stitch pattern along the bottom, which I thought was odd. So, I ended with the twisted rib instead. I also decided I liked a short sleeve and knitted for 2 inches before repeating the twisted rib. Over all it's a great knit. Perfect for a first time sweater.

What has amazed me since finishing is realizing that I have an extra skein of the Malabrigo. With a good chunk left over from the 4th ball. I can totally see me making another with long sleeves and love knowing that it's possible with 5 skeins.

No comments: