Friday, June 06, 2014

The Enchanted Garden

Blurring the lines between secrete designs and blogging...if even just for a little bit. I'm taking a serious look at exposing some lovely stuff on the blog. Hopefully at least in stages to showcase some of my designs because I honestly do love to show off my stuff...

With that being said I'd like to introduce you to my current inspiration, The Enchanted Garden. Here is a little blurb about the project...

"The Enchanted Garden entices you to enter where soft clovers dapple the diamond-shaped walking path. An elaborately curled wrought iron gate is left exposed by the climbing ivy which ascends the ancient stone wall. Time-honored memories seem to resonate here among the flowers."

This description is the base of my theme. It all started with a innocent evening spent on Pinterest. I was putting together some ideas for my ebook. I had a vague idea of what I was looking for but then I found it: My Inspiration. (Pinterest link). Or you can click here to go to the original website. If you scroll down, you'll find the perfect garden entrance. This has so many points of interest that encapsulated my ebook; the wrought iron gate, ivy covered stone and a walking path among the flowers.

Did you catch that? YES! It's an ebook. The ebook will contain 6 stranded color work accessory patterns. Since I like to put matching pieces together for my accessories there will be 3 matching sets. I'm hoping that I'll be able to walk you through each one from baseline sketch, photo shoot and final launch until all are complete and ready.

No comments: