Friday, August 13, 2010

Just Keep Knitting...

EveryWayWrap-081310

The Every Way Wrap is still going... and going...

EveryWayWrap-27in

The wrap has reached 27 inches in length so far and only 32 more inches to go. What's even more exciting is that I've knit 10 inches since my last post. Not bad. So if I continue at this pace I'll be done in about 3 and a half weeks.

bug-on-window-081210

This spider (whom I've dubbed Harry) has been hanging out my window for the past week. Some moments in time when I'm feeling a bit silly, I picture him attacking the buildings. Chicago better watch out, because Harry is not just your average spider;)

Oh, yeah... I can't forget to also mention that this time next week I'll be kickin' it at Stitches Midwest. Time to printout the project list, find my lanyard because it's about that time!!

No comments: