~ : : : : ~
So, I know your curious to know what I got at Stitches Midwest. Well...lets just say that I had a budget and I went for broke. Yep... spent a little more then expected. I just saw so much that it was hard to pass up.
And to make things easy, I've numbered the awesome pile for you to gander. (click to enlarge - you know you want too!)
- 17 skeins Elsebeth Lavold Classic AL in rich Black
- 8 skeins Shebridge Farms Softtouch DK weight in Robins Egg
- 2 4oz Mountain Colors Targree Top in Indian color
- 2 skeins Newtons Yarn Company Cashmere Merino in Kelly Green
- Lexie Barnes circular needle case
- 1 skein Mackintosh Yarns Celtic Sock yarn in Cocoa Swirl
- Inspired Cable Knits
- A Fine Fleece
- 1 8oz Frabjous Fibers BFL in Olive Tree
The only thing not on the list are some fabulous buttons. They deserve a close up look..
I love these green gems. The top section has a satin look, where as the side look like glass. I loved the booth that purchased these from. My buddy describes it like walking thru a rainbow.
I then could not resist these little buggers from this booth.
Now, to only decided what to cast on next! and then the tedious task of updating the stash photos on Ravelry.
Also, stay tuned as I hope to post about the classes, teachers and knowledge gained.