Thursday, April 11, 2013

FO: Wingspan

Wingspan-FO

Pattern: Wingspan by Maylin Tri'Coterie Designs

Yarn: 1 skein of Schoppel-Wolle Crazy Zauberball

Needles: US 5 circular

Started: January 11, 2013

Finished: March 24, 2013

Notes: The final depth is shallow, measuring from bind-off edge to a point at 9 inches.

My gauge measures 6sts per inch, which to be honest I didn’t even check. Wanted something mindless to work on. I love it. Just wish I had an extra ball so I could make it longer. It’s barely long enough to keep my neck warm. Made it to 10 points and bound off with only 1 gram to spare.

I’d totally make this again. Would adjust it to allow for deeper points and have plenty of yarn to make this go further.

Wingspan-FO2

If you ever get a chance, check out the long list of finished objects on this project list. Some very awe-inspiring projects that make you drool.

Wingspan-FO3

No comments: