Monday, August 13, 2012

Stitches Midwest 2012 Haul

Just some goodies I picked up while at Stitches Midwest.

Stitches2012-haul

Do you think I like lime green? Not at all;)

Left to Right: 10 skeins Cascaded Pure Alpaca, the Beekeepers Quilt pattern... because I believe in torturing myself with mini skeins for another 4 years, 1 Skein of Three Irish Girls, 1 purple skein of Pure Alpaca (won this at the pajama party!), Erin Lane large bag, 1 size 3 Signature needle, 1 cone of Vally Yarns Alpaca Silk, a sweater stone, Color Affection shawl pattern, Miss Babs Color Affection Kit in Yet which is a lace weight.

All yummy goodies! And then guess what? Do you know what else I saw...



My pattern (Tourbillon) in the "wild" at the Plucky Knitters booth.

1 comment:

A :-) said...

What a HAUL!!!!