Thursday, February 16, 2012

Left Over Sock Yarn Blanket Update

I started this blanket back in October of 2008. Perhaps I should just rename it to the Never Ending Sock Yarn Blanket. It's not that I don't work on it... I do. See here's proof:

LO-Blanket-021612

I just seems like there hasn't been much progress because the blanket grows only one square at time and who wants to watch that grow. I still love it and it will most likely take another 2 years to finish, but I'm well on my way. See here, I have more squares to add:

LO-Blanket-Extras-021612

In case anyone is curious, the awesome Thirty-One bag was a gift from my mom. It holds the blanket, extra squares and plenty of room for the left over yarn balls.

Do you have any Never Ending Projects that your working on?

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Um . . . my St. Brigid.