Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Faery turns to Frost

For a long time I was stuck on the Faery Ring (rav link)... Mostly because the pattern was incomplete. The designer was "working" on it... well, I started this project in the summer of 2009 and she still hasn't completed the pattern. This is not to say that I couldn't have finished it on my own. I am capable of figuring these things out. But, do I really want too?

After further pondering and taking the project out of time-out... I came to the conclusion that even if I finished it, I most likely wont wear it. So over the course of a weekend I ripped it out. I re-skeined and washed the yarn. Now what does one do with 2,340 yards of beautiful wool? Anything really.

So I looked through my queue and picked October Frost from A Fine Fleece. After reading some reviews I'll most likely make some modifications to the sleeves and with that thought I then cast those on.


OctoberFrost-Sleeves

Really enjoying knitting this so far and I think I'm enjoying the fact that I will have a cardigan that I'll wear even more!

No comments: