Saturday, December 31, 2011

Day 365-365: 3.6.5

As this brings me to the end of my 3 hundred and 65 photos, I can't express how much this has been both stressful, rewarding and insightful all at the same time.




Thank you all for the lovely comments and wonderful support. I will continue to take pictures... just not EVERY. DAY.

Because of this, the format will change slightly. I want to post regularly, but being a designer has it's limits. I'm hoping to figure out a weekly schedule that will keep this blog at least a little entertaining;)

I hope that everyone has a fantastic New Year!
Cheers and happy knitting.

2 comments:

A :-) said...

We did it, Kris!! A year of photos :-) Yay, Us!!!

KathyR said...

Stressful for you it certainly must have been but it was certainly very enjoyable to read/look at. I learned so much about your lovely city! Thank you! Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family!