Friday, January 28, 2011

FO: Mac's Felted Clogs

Felted-Clogs-Mac-FO2

Pattern: Children's Felt Clogs (CH-38) by Fiber Trends

Yarn: 4 skein Knit Picks Wool of Andes

Needles: US 13 circular needle

Started: December 17, 2010

Finished: December 19, 2010

It was the other day that I took photos of Mac's felted slippers and then remembered that I hadn't blogged about them. They were a quick project that HAD to be done before Christmas. You see, I has having a casual conversation with Mac and she was growing more and more excited about Christmas day. She then blurted out: I can't wait to see what you've knit me.

Oh crap. Totally dug in my stash grabbed some wool and in a weekend had felted slippers. They took nearly the week before Christmas to dry, but they were under the tree for the morning.

Felted-Clogs-Mac-FO1

She loves skating in the kitchen with them. I do the same in mine;)

Felted-Clogs-Mac-FO3

Quick, fun and easy. If your looking to not skate across the room, highly recommend putting puffy paint on the bottom for grip.

No comments: