Friday, August 29, 2014

Stitches Midwest 2014

Stitches2014-haul


I’ve been so busy with my daughters birthday, going back to school and cheerleading that I’ve only now just taken a picture… heck there is even a project on the needles because I’ve cast on something already.

(L to R) Black Wolf Ranch Alpaca Merino blend, Erin Lane bucket bag, Huntington in 3 colors, I won the Sterling Silver shawl pin as a door prize, Aussi Wool (navy blue - 5 skeins for sweater for my daughter), Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in 2 colors, Brooklyn Tweed Loft in 3 colors, Fringe Supply Co stitch markers, Signature Needle, Woolpierogi rolags, Erin Lane bag and 2 of the Freia gradients… one is already on the needles;)

Most of what you see in the middle will be going into the 'Design Pile'.... which makes me super happy because the Brooklyn Tweed yarns are just so beautiful. I wanted to buy them all, but alas that wasn't possible. sigh.

There was so much to look forward to at this years Stitches. I was very pleased with the amount of new vendors and ridiculously awesome Indy Dyers there.

No comments: