Monday, February 07, 2011

FO: Lo-Lo's Sweet Baby Cap

SweetBabyCap-Lolo-FO1

Pattern: Sweet Baby Cap by Gro

Yarn: .5 skein Socks that Rock in Heavy Weight

Needles: US 5 Double Pointed needles

Started: December 29, 2010

Finished: January 15, 2011

I gave you a quick sneak-peak in my Project 365 shot yesterday on a new finished object. The family came over for Super Bowl and I was happy to see the hat fit little Lo-Lo perfectly.

SweetBabyCap-Lolo-FO2

Soon after these pictures where shot he began to pull and tug the hat off. I forget how quick babies can be and how much they don't understand the need for a great hat photo!!

SweetBabyCap-Lolo-FO3

He is so freakin' adorable it just melts you. The one thing he has inherited is his mother's dimples. I think my camera would have melted too if I actually caught any glimpse of that smile;)

SweetBabyCap-Lolo-FO4

No comments: