Saturday, April 13, 2013

FO: Color Affection

color-effection-fo

Pattern: Color Affection by Veera Välimäki

Yarn: 3 skeins Miss Babs Yet Lace Weight color combo

Needles: US 5

Started: August 12, 2012

Finished: December 3, 2012

Talk about the hottest knitting pattern around. If you are ever around a bunch of knitters, yarn store or perhaps Stitches... you're going to see one and want one. AND if your me... totally cast one on the minute you hit the Miss Babs booth. WHY? because they have the colors already selected for you. Super easy, just grab and go. No thinking involved.

color-effection-fo1

The minute I saw the green I was in love. Wear this all the time and it wasn't until I just finished my last project that I totally realized I hadn't blogged about this one.

color-effection-fo2

No comments: