Tuesday, September 06, 2011

FO: Earth & Sky

I totally got sucked into the this project. Loved the color pairings that everyone was coming up with and I had hoped that this would be something I could wear come Stitches Midwest.

WestKnitsMystKAL-fo1

Pattern: Earth and Sky by Stephen West

Yarn: 1 skein Cosmic Fibers Nefarious Silky Sock in yellow, 1 skein of Dream in Color Smooshy in green and 1 skein of Malabrigo Yarn Sock in red

Needles: US 5 circular needle

Started: August 1, 2011

Finished: August 31, 2011

The first couple of clues in the very beginning did give much progress and that left me scrambling to even finish before September 1st. In the end I love it. I would have liked to have added another color repeat, but I'm happy with the results. It also leaves me with plenty of bits for my left over sock yarn blanket. Whoo-hoo for stash busting!

No comments: