Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sock Yarn Doesn't Count

So you know I had to visit a yarn store while down in Tampa. Knit n Knibble is my go to yarn store while visiting my family. We've kind of made it a tradition to hit the store at least once. With a bead store just a few steps away, my parents get to brows while I feel on some fiber. Although we need to make note that the bead store is closed on Mondays.


(click-em for full yarn-p0rn)

The Cheery Tree Hill yarns were calling to me and it wasn't until I was shooting these pictures that I realized I got sucked into the colorful world of variegation.



My stash is filled with this lovely stuff. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I had my eye on this lovely cable pattern and truly a solid would look better.

Not like I need another excuse to find a perfect solid sock yarn colorway. sigh.

No comments: